Tuesday, November 24, 2009

top ten thanksgiving


My top ten things I am thankful are…
1. I am thankful for all of my aunts uncles cousins my brother and my parents they are really important to me. Every year my whole family gets together for thanksgiving we’ve been doing this ever since I was born every year I look forward to thanksgiving with my family.
2. I am also thankful for my clothes I am thankful for my clothes because without my clothes I don’t have anything to wear I have a lot of clothes and Like getting new ones.
3. I am also thankful for hockey I like to play hockey I am on a hockey team it is called the LIVONIA wild I have a thanksgiving tournament this weekend it should be really fun.
4. I am thankful for food I like to eat food my parents make a lot of food for thanksgiving and I like it all I always eat too much on thanksgiving.
5. I am thankful for cars my family has three cars they are a for explorer, a ford ranger, and a ford mustang. I like cars because when I’m 16 I will be able to drive where I want when I want I can’t wait until I am sixteen.
6. I am thankful for video games I like video games because there fun when I’m bored all of my friends play them to.
7. I am thankful for skateboarding to I like to skateboard with my friends.
8. I am thankful for my woods I like to make forts and stuff in my woods after school.
9. I am thankful for my TV. Watching TV is one of my favorite things to do outside of school.
10. I am thankful for snow because I like to plow it and make money I also like to play in it is really fun with my dog to play in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment